Outdated Credits?

Started by MJHUSKERS
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MJHUSKERS

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I would like to hear your opinions for my current decision coming up.

Do pre-reqs become outdated after so long? I ask this because I am interested in getting a masters degree in human performance/exercise science for personal career goals before I apply to PT schools. If I do this that could mean when I apply to PT schools my pre-req courses that I took as a freshman could be 7-8 years old. Would they accept those credits still or would they more likely say I have to retake them?

Also, would it be wiser to complete PT school first or the exercise science degree first? Any of your opinions would be great.
 
In a nutshell YES!

but it is school specific as to how long they are good for. some 5 years others 10years. yada yada.



Hey guys, I would like to hear your opinions for my current decision coming up.

Do pre-reqs become outdated after so long? I ask this because I am interested in getting a masters degree in human performance/exercise science for personal career goals before I apply to PT schools. If I do this that could mean when I apply to PT schools my pre-req courses that I took as a freshman could be 7-8 years old. Would they accept those credits still or would they more likely say I have to retake them?

Also, would it be wiser to complete PT school first or the exercise science degree first? Any of your opinions would be great.