PA/MPH's

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

determined2bnmd

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if any of you know of any PA/MPH's and what type of settings they work in. I have always been in terested in public health as a second degree. I am now sort of leaning towards PA instead of MD only because of my personal time issues... I know anyone can become an MD at any age, etc, etc., but I would like to be a clinician and I have always wanted to do health education and preventative medicine, even set up health programs. I have been researching the field of PA more now and came across some schools that offer a dual program with public health. Any info would be very helpful.

Also does or has anyone worked abroad as a PA and how were you percieved?

🙂