PA School Help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TenaciousGurl7

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I really want to become a PA and love working with people. I am going to graduate in May from a dual degree from two colleges. I will be receiving BS Athletic Training and BS Biology. I have over 1000 hours of hands on clinical experience due to my athletic training degree and in May I am able to take my BOC exam to be a certified Athletic Trainer. The only thing that I feel will not allow me to get into PA school is my gpa is not that great. Is this a huge problem and should I just forget it and take another path or do I have a chance in getting into PA school still with not such good grades????