Pacific Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lobstermobster

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are there any essay questions or anything for Pacific's secondary? It pretty much just told me to send in the money, but I don't see any other questions like some of my other secondaries... Do they even have any questions to fill out, or is the application fee all I have to do?
 
Are there any essay questions or anything for Pacific's secondary? It pretty much just told me to send in the money, but I don't see any other questions like some of my other secondaries... Do they even have any questions to fill out, or is the application fee all I have to do?


Fee only.