Pacific University Waitlist

Started by nameht
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nameht

New Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anyone here back from them regarding ranking on the waitlist yet?

thanks
 
I think they rank the waitlist at the end of May...so hopefully pretty soon after that
 
anyone been able to get a hold of janelle? I have been trying for over a week with no luck 🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got an email from Janelle, and I am currently number 9 on the waiting list. Hopefully, you got in touch with her already and know your standing
 
Yea I finally heard back from Janelle, I am fairly high on the list... hopefully people with multiple acceptances decide to give their final decision soon