Pager?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mirror Form

Thyroid Storm
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When do you do Army ADT's, do they give you pagers? Or do you have to bring your own? I dont' have one right now b/c my old one broke, so I'm wondering if I should get a new one before my upcoming ADT. It would be nice if I could wait until after it's over b/c then I could save 2 months of service fees.
 
Sledge2005 said:
When do you do Army ADT's, do they give you pagers? Or do you have to bring your own? I dont' have one right now b/c my old one broke, so I'm wondering if I should get a new one before my upcoming ADT. It would be nice if I could wait until after it's over b/c then I could save 2 months of service fees.

they *should* give you one if you need one.