Palm procedure tracker

Started by endo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hey thanks Endo...much appreciated.
2 questions:

#1. I noticed the procedures were on a drop down menu. Can the procedure list be edited? For example, I'd want to track EMGs, medial branch blocks, epidural steroid injections, etc.

#2. I just got a HP iPAQ Pocket PC...is that program compatible with my HP? If not, any plans on making one in the future?

Once again, I think it's a great idea. I am sick of having to keep track of my procedures in a little memo pad. It'd be great if I could sync things, just in case I lost the pad...and my dept "suspiciously" misplaced some of my procedure logs close to grad time.