Part I essential/other study material

Started by boards99
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

B

boards99

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What are other essential/other board study material is helpful? I know everyone uses old exams, decks, and BRS, but what other study resources do you guys recommend? In other words, for each specific subject, which text/resources do you guys find is helpful? For example, I heard "Microbio Made Easy" is a good secondary source for microbio. any other possible study aids?
 
All you need are:

Dental Decks
Released Exams
USMLE First Aid for Step 1 book (highly recommended)

You don't need BRS series or Made Ridiculous Easy series, these items are way to much for Dental Part 1.