Part II PREPERATION

Started by anshu
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

anshu

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HI EVERYONE,


I PLAN TO GIVE MY PART 2 IN MARCH. I AM AT THE EAST COAST AND I WANT ADVICE IF SOMEONE ON THE EAST SIDE HAS TRIED DUGGAN'S BOOK FOR PART 2 . HOW HELPFUL IS IT FOR US AS I KNOW IT IS VERY POPULAR ON THE WEST SIDE .

I HAVE DENTAL DECKS AND KAPLANS BOOK . I BOUGHT THE REPRINTS TOO. BUT AS I UNDERSTAND THE KAPLANS IS NOT SUFFICIENT.SO CAN I SWITCH TO DUGGANS.

IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE THAT CAN HELP.





🙂 THANKYOU


ANSHU