Pathology Match

Started by lifebouy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

L

lifebouy

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
🙂 Anyone entering Path match? 😀 Would like to ask the scene this year, is it going to be a easy year...or... 😡
 
Hi:

You may want to do a search. Great Pumpkin and a few others have already commented in previous strings. The "just" seems to be a bit more competitive as more AMGs seem to be considering it but still not seriously competitive when compared to other specialties like EM. Hope this helps.

Cheers-

M-
 
I think that basically sums it up. I will be applying for pathology this year, and I think this trend will continue. I suspect in a few years that the field will largely fill with US grads due to the shortened residency and high competitiveness in radiology and other like-minded fields.
 
Yep like they said. When the stats come out after the match we will get a better picture.