Pcat Aftermath

Started by s13
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

s13

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everybody who just took the PCAT, howd you guys think you did?

This was my second time taking it and compared to the March PCAT, the questions now were a helluva lot easier. It also seemed like we had more time for the questions. There were also a couple of the same questions from last time. Hope we all did good! 👍
 
Not sure why there are 3 threads on this, but I will post here. Just got done.

* Did fine on verbal ability and reading comprehension
* not sure how to rate how I did on the essay
* did ok on math (rusty on calculus so we will have to see), and I bet 20%
of the questions were on logarithms.
* chemistry had quite a bit of Organic, but nothing I haven't seen
in my 2 months of Organic.
* Biology I bottomed out. Totally bombed it. I guess it was a lot of
Biology II which I haven't taken yet, or A&P II. But many of the
questions I straight up guessed. No clue at all on many.

I'm retaking in November. So I have 4 weeks to learn Biology. Any advice? I have the Barron's and Peterson's PCAT books, but I guess I need something else.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad