PCAT books

Started by SG11
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SG11

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I take the PCAT in two months, and I already started studying for it. I started studying last week and i'm using the Kaplan book. I heard that Dr. Collins is way better than Kaplan. Am I wasting my time studying Kaplan? Also are the questions from Kaplan and Dr. Collins similar to the PCAT questions? Please help!!
 
Last edited:
I am wondering the same thing. I'm reading forums on here that say Kaplan is mainly good for biology, but a majority are saying Dr. Collins is worth the investment. I say it's almost cutting it close to buy the Dr Collins at this point, do you HAVE to take the PCAT in 2 months (for early decision) or can you take it later this year? I'm taking mine in January. I will be using Kaplan and Dr. Collins as well.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
I am wondering the same thing. I'm reading forums on here that say Kaplan is mainly good for biology, but a majority are saying Dr. Collins is worth the investment. I say it's almost cutting it close to buy the Dr Collins at this point, do you HAVE to take the PCAT in 2 months (for early decision) or can you take it later this year? I'm taking mine in January. I will be using Kaplan and Dr. Collins as well.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I already signed up for the one in July and im debating whether to buy Dr. Collins. How similar are the questions from Kaplan and Dr. Collins?