PCAT destroyer

Started by RPcLA
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RPcLA

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How does the 2009 PCAT destroyer compare to the 2010 PCAT destroyer? Is it much different?
 
How does the 2009 PCAT destroyer compare to the 2010 PCAT destroyer? Is it much different?

Hey dude you bought the pcat destroyer from me. Although I can't answer your question cause I haven't seen the 2010 pcat destroyer, I have seen the 2010 DAT destroyer. My friend bought the 2010 DAT destroyer and it was VERY similar to my 2009 PCAT destroyer, so based on that you can imagine how close the 2009 and 2010 PCAT destroyers are. I imagine that they are about 90% alike with maybe some slight differences in the math section but other then that there the same. Hope this helps.