PCAT & Early Decison

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hopeful_PharmD

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took the PCAT during the July testing period for the first time and scored:

Biology- 58 PR
Chemistry- 61 PR
QR- 62 PR
Reading- 65 PR
& feel confident about the writing portion.

Composite- 62 PR

I'm applying to UAMS early decision. Last year's stats, as posted on their website, are 3.46 gpa and 66 PCAT.
I have a 3.49 GPA and 3.26 sGPA, pharmacy experience, 4 letters of recommendation that know me well from class and at the pharmacy. Just submitted my PharmCAS. How confident/worried should I be about the early decision?


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
I took the PCAT during the July testing period for the first time and scored:

Biology- 58 PR
Chemistry- 61 PR
QR- 62 PR
Reading- 65 PR
& feel confident about the writing portion.

Composite- 62 PR

I'm applying to UAMS early decision. Last year's stats, as posted on their website, are 3.46 gpa and 66 PCAT.
I have a 3.49 GPA and 3.26 sGPA, pharmacy experience, 4 letters of recommendation that know me well from class and at the pharmacy. Just submitted my PharmCAS. How confident/worried should I be about the early decision?


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
50/50