pcat essay grading scale

Started by nebwol88
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nebwol88

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everybody,
I just got my pcat score and a 3 on my essay. I was confused cause I thoguht it was graded on a scale of 5, but i see alot of people posting threads saying they got a 3/3 on essay. Did they change the grading scale? Please help and any insight is greatly appreciated.
 
The essay has 2 seperate grades out of 5. The 3/3 is what I got as well and just means they got a 3 on the Convention of Language and a 3 on the Problem Solving of the essay.