PCAT ID

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

donghaelove

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I am taking my PCAT for the first time tomorrow, and I was wondering about the ID portion. Primary would be drivers license, can secondary be my college ID (only has my name and a current photo)?

Thank you, wish me luck!
 
Hi,

I am taking my PCAT for the first time tomorrow, and I was wondering about the ID portion. Primary would be drivers license, can secondary be my college ID (only has my name and a current photo)?

Thank you, wish me luck!
I've read that would be sufficient, I keep thinking its this high security building but from some tell me its just walking in and showing ID and thats it. I was wondering though If I can bring in my own pencil and Eraser ? =/ I know now its computerized, but I still need to work out some math and chem questions out.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad