Pcat inquiry!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tonytone888

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I'll be taking the PCAT soon, and I was just wodering if anyone could give me a little insight as to what's goin to be on the quantitative part as well as general chem. Precisely speaking, i want to kno what i need to brush up on.😕😕😕

pls reply sooon....
 
You don't want to be caught surprised. The Pearson practice tests are well worth the money if you want a higher score. I'm actually amazed that more people don't take advantage of them. It will give you a reasonable guide on what to study for the exam and help you prepare for the pacing which can come as quite a shock if you aren't expecting it.
 
You don't want to be caught surprised. The Pearson practice tests are well worth the money if you want a higher score. I'm actually amazed that more people don't take advantage of them. It will give you a reasonable guide on what to study for the exam and help you prepare for the pacing which can come as quite a shock if you aren't expecting it.

+1

I back that whole-heartedly! The startegy would be to take one of the Pearson's exam at the start of the study-- so that you know what you need to work on-- and reserve the second test for about a week or so before the actual exam. This way you have a week to work on the problem areas that still may exist.

Good luck!
 
+1

I back that whole-heartedly! The startegy would be to take one of the Pearson's exam at the start of the study-- so that you know what you need to work on-- and reserve the second test for about a week or so before the actual exam. This way you have a week to work on the problem areas that still may exist.

Good luck!

Quoted for TRUTH!

This was exactly what I did and it worked WONDERS. I took the first exam, scored around the 80s in Biology and Quantitative, high 90s for Chemistry and Verbal, and PATHETICALLY in the Reading section. I focused most of my studying on Biology and Quantitative and scored 96th percentile in Biology and 99th percentile in Quantitative. Pearson really shows you your weaknesses, it's up to you to find the materials to rectify them before the exam.