Pcat Math And Chem

Started by ASUGRL10
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ASUGRL10

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys. I'm reading through the Kaplan book to review some basic math. I was curious to see how much info I should study regarding statistics? I have looked at threads about trig and calc so I think I know what to study there. Also, has anyone used the Barron's flashcards for organic chem review?? Good luck everyone..!🙄
 
I was told there were about 5 stats q's on the last test...Just make sure u know the basic mean, median, mode, and basic probabilities...hope that helps.
 
I don't remember any stats questions from August. That doesn't mean there weren't any, just that they didn't stand out. Probably if there were any they were like 4th grade level - mean, median, mode. No calculators means no standard deviation or anything like that.
 
thanks for the help! are you guys studying up on any trig? i'm just going over the 6 basic functions. i took a practice test online today and did ok on the math. none of the books had questions like the online test so hopefully it's not a waste of time.... 😕

thanks again