PCAT morning

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SYPHARMACY

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
so what should i eat the morning of the test.. should i bring a snack so i can eat it during the break or something a little bigger since it will be lunch..

damn im nervous...
 
You will get a fifteen minute break during the exam. I brought food to snack on for that time. I suppose you can bring something bigger than a snack if you want but you only get the fifteen minutes to eat. I guess you can save it for after the exam if you think you will still be hungry.