Pcat pharmcas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bboyroxas101

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When I signed up for my pcat this July I don't select to send it to all of the schools I wanted but I made sure to click the Watertown pharmcas designation is that fine or so I need to call Pearson to add my schools
 
When I signed up for my pcat this July I don't select to send it to all of the schools I wanted but I made sure to click the Watertown pharmcas designation is that fine or so I need to call Pearson to add my schools

There shouldn't be a problem as long as all your schools participate in pharmcas.