PCAT Practice Test From Pearson

Started by pharm357
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharm357

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
does anyone have an account with PCAT Pearson Practice test(s)? I need just to practice some math and chemistry problems for couple days before my test comes in few days. I can't afford buying it for $50 or more.
If someone can share Pearson username and help me get practice a little, I would appreciate it a lot!

Thanks guys and please let me know what you think

regard
 
Could you share? Do not worry about anything because I am not taking anything away from you. I just want help to practice. I will then inform you via email that I finished with it.