PCAT Prep.

Started by SKang216
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SKang216

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey I need everyone's input on my situation.
I want to take the PCAT this coming August and October but...

I haven't taken the following classes:
- Microbiology
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Statistics

Q1: Will I be fine studying by myself for the coming summer?
Q2: Are PCAT prep material sufficient or should I buy/rent text books for the classes above?
Q3: Does Kaplan and/or Dr. Collins teach you the above material or simply review the topics?

Thanks!
 
Hey I need everyone's input on my situation.
I want to take the PCAT this coming August and October but...

I haven't taken the following classes:
- Microbiology
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Statistics

Q1: Will I be fine studying by myself for the coming summer?
Q2: Are PCAT prep material sufficient or should I buy/rent text books for the classes above?
Q3: Does Kaplan and/or Dr. Collins teach you the above material or simply review the topics?

Thanks!

1. yes
2. yes and no...Dr Collins and the Kaplan books together should be sufficient. You don't need a new Kaplan book. Also, if you did take Bio I and II, your textbook probably has some physiology stuff in it.
3. Dr Collins is a great resource. Definitely use it for biology.