Pcat prereqs?

Started by Zera
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Zera

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can someone tell me what classes you definately have to take before taking the pcat? I plan on applying to pharm. school after 2 years of undergrad. I'll list the math/sci courses I plan to take my freshman and sophmore years.

FRESHMAN:
Gen. Chem 1/2
Gen. Bio 1/2
Calc 1/2

SOPHMORE:
Orgo 1/2
Stats 1
Micro 1
Phys 1

Believe it or not, that fulfills St. John Fishers prereqs.
 
It looks like you got it all figured out. 🙂 I would definately recommend taking Human Anatomy & Physiology if you can fit that into your schedule. There will be about 20% of questions on the Bio section related to A&P. Other than that, all the classes you mentioned should prepare you for the PCAT. Goodluck! :luck: