PCAT question

Started by minzi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

minzi

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
I will be applying for PCAT next year. I did fine with GPA. But I did poorly on PCAT especially verbal, reading, and writing (English is not my 2nd language). Do you guys recommend to retake PCAT or apply to school that has no PCAT requirement.
Thank you for the input!
 
Hi everyone,
I will be applying for PCAT next year. I did fine with GPA. But I did poorly on PCAT especially verbal, reading, and writing (English is not my 2nd language). Do you guys recommend to retake PCAT or apply to school that has no PCAT requirement.
Thank you for the input!

GPA and PCAT scores will be needed to determine an appropriate response.