PCAT Reading

Started by Cyn0612
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Cyn0612

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those who have already taken the PCAT, can you give me some book suggestions for the reading section? My composite score for the Jan PCAT was okay, but my reading score was ridiculously low. I have a month or so to improve my score. I know that it takes more than a month to improve one's reading skill, but I just wanted some suggestions from those who have already taken the PCAT since you guys also know the type of questions they'd ask on the PCAT. Thanks a lot.
 
I haven't taken the P-CAT but you could try a speed reading book there are several and I got one of Amazon that was pretty good and I think it was only a dollar or 2 its called "Speed Reading Made Easy " by Nila Banton Smith