PCAT registration question

Started by chelu
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chelu

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just have a quick question. I want to sign up for the November PCAT but I dont plan to apply until Fall 06. However, when I try to register online Harcourt wants which schools to send the results. Since Im not applying for Fall 05, should I still put what schools I want the results to go?
 
chelu said:
Just have a quick question. I want to sign up for the November PCAT but I dont plan to apply until Fall 06. However, when I try to register online Harcourt wants which schools to send the results. Since Im not applying for Fall 05, should I still put what schools I want the results to go?

Its up to you. If you send them to schools now, they should keep them on file. However, you can always request at a later date for your scores to be sent to schools.
 
illusions said:
If you send them to schools now, they should keep them on file.

For Fall 2006? I'd be afraid (and likely to bet) that sending the scores now is not the smartest idea. The scores could easily get mixed up with the Fall 2005 applications. You can take the test without sending the scores. Then, when it comes time for you to apply, you can go online and have Harcourt send your PCAT scores to which ever school(s) to which you are applying.