pcat registration ssn

Started by FFpharmd
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FFpharmd

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
this may be dumb, but...

when registering for the pcat on the pearson site, where do I enter my ssn there? just wondering b/c i know pharmcas matches ssn on their app with the ssn from the test. i didn't see any place on the pcat application site where i can put in my ssn. do i just do this at the exam itself?

thanks in advance
 
I answered your other thread. But since it's in the pre-pharm forum and might be deleted, I thought I'd answer here as well.

Don't worry. There is a place on your PCAT answer booklet for your ssn along with your name, birthdate, and such other info.