Pcat score

Started by rockstare
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rockstare

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi there I just took my pcat oct 6.
my scores are:
verbal-60%
bio-69%
chem-97%
RC-23%
math-98%
comp- 88%
my reading comp is extremely low so im not sure if there is a cut off for each subsection and whether I need to retake?
 
Hi there I just took my pcat oct 6.
my scores are:
verbal-60%
bio-69%
chem-97%
RC-23%
math-98%
comp- 88%
my reading comp is extremely low so im not sure if there is a cut off for each subsection and whether I need to retake?

congrats on a great score, may I ask what you used as study prep for the math section? a 98 on the math is pretty incredible, thanks!