PCAT (Should I retake?)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HealthyLifestyle34

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,

I took the PCAT and got a 88% composite.

My scores are: Bio: 69%
Chem: 99%
CR: 46%
QR: 85%
I didnt study much for critical reading and math so I probably can do better. Should I retake the PCAT or go with these scores? My GPA is a 3.0. Hopefully it will go up.
 
Hey everyone,

I took the PCAT and got a 88% composite.

My scores are: Bio: 69%
Chem: 99%
CR: 46%
QR: 85%
I didnt study much for critical reading and math so I probably can do better. Should I retake the PCAT or go with these scores? My GPA is a 3.0. Hopefully it will go up.

85 is competitive! I'd say go for it. I took it in July and got 89 (Bio 94, Chem 89, CR 85 and Math 67). Fortunately, I got interviews at all the schools I applied to, and those that I interviewed with I got accepted with scholarship.
Good luck! Get your application in NOW.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad