PCAT test at 2pm?!?

Started by PharmEm
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PharmEm

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Last time I took the Pcat it was in the morning, and I just looked at my admission tix and realized that it starts at 2pm? Anyone else in Dallas with a 2pm test time? This sucks b/c I'm part of a wedding that starts at 6pm, I had no idea the test started at 2pm! Geeze, I feel really bad (about my friends wedding), I should've been more observant, I just had no idea there was an afternoon test. Man, it's not like me to overlook something like this, I hope I got that all out of my system before I take the PCAT. I guess I'll just have to buy them a really nice wedding present.
 
YOU GUYS ARE LUCKY!! i would have loved for the test to be at 2pm. i didn't sleep well last night so i could have used the extra hours of sleep.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pharm Em....I took the test in Dallas at 2PM yesterday! I guess you were late to the wedding. At least you weren't the bride and had to leave the guy standing at the alter! That would've been bad.
 
Grlsp,
Which room were you in, the big one or the small one? I was in the small one and was really glad b/c we finished faster (although I was still late to the wedding) and it was much quieter (there were 5 of us in there); we also had tables to work on instead of those desks that have a desk top space the size of a notebook. Hope you did well.