PCAT Trig/Quantitative Ability Section Question

Started by RAMPHARMD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RAMPHARMD

UHCOP Pharm.D. Student
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, how much (if any) trig will be on the PCAT? Moreover, how much calculus involving trig functions will I probably see?
(example: y = cos^34x­­^2 find y')


Only 19 more days ladies and gents!
 
You'll definitely see trig, but there won't probably be a question where it involves something like that. I haven't seen any long product rule differentiation questions on the June PCAT, but who knows. I don't think a question like this is a good indicator of your knowledge anyways, I'm sure they have different types of questions to get a feel for how much you know.