Pcat

Started by prepharmgirl09
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

P

prepharmgirl09

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will be starting my pre-reqs soon for pharm school soon and wanted to know when is the right time for taking the PCAT. Thank you 🙂
 
You should wait until the bulk of your science prereqs are done. You'll need your chems, orgo chems, and bios done before you would want to take it, at least thats what I would do. Those are gonna be hard to score good in without having some background knowledge.
 
You should wait until the bulk of your science prereqs are done. You'll need your chems, orgo chems, and bios done before you would want to take it, at least thats what I would do. Those are gonna be hard to score good in without having some background knowledge.
What about calculus and physics? Should I wait to finish those as well? Thank you
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad