Pearson practice test question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WSUWarrior012

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So for those of you who bought the pearson practice tests, which would you say would be the best multiple choice test? I am looking to just buy one of the tests because I already spent a lot of money on a brand new Dr. Collins bundle ($370) so I don't wanna have to spend any more than I should. I have heard that the 4th test is the hardest and compares most to the actual PCAT. What do you guys think?
 
I have read that test #4 is the best representation of the PCAT, but in my opinion, I would buy all 3 if you can find a way to scrounge up the money
I decided I'm gonna buy 2 out of the 3. I am gonna buy 4 for sure. Which one between 2 and 3 do you think is more challenging? I am looking for the most challenging ones to really prepare.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would suggest 3 and 4 if your budget is limited! I believe they are more recent than the first one! btw I have a question about dr.collins! My friend gave me his packet when he purchased it in 2012, and he does not know how old that packet is. And I was worried if I am studying the wrong material. It seems like bio notes aren't really up-to-date(well duh). Do you feel like your dr.collins (the newest version! 8D) contains enough info? I don't know if it's too late to purchase the new one now for sept 5th's test :<
 
I would suggest 3 and 4 if your budget is limited! I believe they are more recent than the first one! btw I have a question about dr.collins! My friend gave me his packet when he purchased it in 2012, and he does not know how old that packet is. And I was worried if I am studying the wrong material. It seems like bio notes aren't really up-to-date(well duh). Do you feel like your dr.collins (the newest version! 8D) contains enough info? I don't know if it's too late to purchase the new one now for sept 5th's test :<
From what I've heard, Dr. Collins does a good job of covering a general REVIEW of what you need to know. I would suggest looking over your Dr. Collins review packet then study more in-depth for the topics you don't remember thoroughly with the kaplan book or even youtube videos.
 
From what I've heard, Dr. Collins does a good job of covering a general REVIEW of what you need to know. I would suggest looking over your Dr. Collins review packet then study more in-depth for the topics you don't remember thoroughly with the kaplan book or even youtube videos.
I have the old edition of Dr Collins too but with the old edition and the Pearson exams you are ready . A friend is taking Dr collins class and all the updated questions are similar or identical to the question on Pearson exam!
 
I have read that test #4 is the best representation of the PCAT, but in my opinion, I would buy all 3 if you can find a way to scrounge up the money

I would suggest 3 and 4 if your budget is limited! I believe they are more recent than the first one! btw I have a question about dr.collins! My friend gave me his packet when he purchased it in 2012, and he does not know how old that packet is. And I was worried if I am studying the wrong material. It seems like bio notes aren't really up-to-date(well duh). Do you feel like your dr.collins (the newest version! 8D) contains enough info? I don't know if it's too late to purchase the new one now for sept 5th's test :<

Where can I buy test #4?