Pearson Practice tests issue on Mac

Started by Xeal0007
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Xeal0007

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyone else having problems with the pearson practice tests? Not the new ones but the older ones. I am taking practice tests and when i go to see my score my answers are changed around and marked wrong.... I know im not crazy, even simple verbal analogies like Astrology:Astronomy::Alchemy:???? i answer chemistry and it marks it wrong and says I selected a different answer which i know i didn't. is it because im using a Mac?
 
Is anyone else having problems with the pearson practice tests? Not the new ones but the older ones. I am taking practice tests and when i go to see my score my answers are changed around and marked wrong.... I know im not crazy, even simple verbal analogies like Astrology:Astronomy::Alchemy:???? i answer chemistry and it marks it wrong and says I selected a different answer which i know i didn't. is it because im using a Mac?

OMG i had the same thing happen to me for that same question! I used the desktops at my school which aren't mac. That's why I was super confused when my score appeared lower than what I expected. I know I am not crazy because I wrote down what I selected my answer to be!
 
This has also been happening to me, and I'm not on a Mac. It happened when I went back to review my answers by pressing the "previous" key. Is there a way to go over the bookmarked questions without seeing which questions were right?