Pediatric anesthesia fellowships programs

Started by C4H3F7O
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

C4H3F7O

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I am CA-2 applying for a Peds fellowship this cycle and want more info about the programs especially in the west coast ( ranking, hours, etc)

My goal would be to land a fellowship in California since I would like to get a job in the area afterwards. My ultimate goal would be to join a group/practice that I get to do peds/adults -50/50 roughly. From my understanding CHLA and Stanford are the "main" programs there. I was wondering if someone could share any experiences or point me to the right direction where to find more info about these programs and other programs in the area. I have good ITE and ABA basic scores (>10%) , and I am probably ranked "mid" of the pack within residency which is great residency program.