Step III Pediatrics?

Started by NRAI2001
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NRAI2001

3K Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Guys,

I feel like I m having trouble answering a lot of the peds questions on UW.. I ve always kinda had trouble with peds.. there seems to be no concrete source to study? I ve read MTB pretty extensively/detailed and a lot of the UW peds questions are not even in the book? Just little random stuff like eye infections, random vaccination related stuff (other than the most basic vaccination questions)..

I think I m good on the bread and butter stuff like epiglottitius, intussception, asthma, pyloric stenosis... etc but some of this random office based peds material is no where to be found? Any good concise sources? Or should I pretty much not stress about it and learn the bread and butter peds?