Pedodonticts

Started by UofM01
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

UofM01

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, I was researching some of the dental specialites and came across Pedo. I have worked and shadowed at a dental office for several years now and not once have we referred to a Pedodontist. Does anyone know anything about the field? I mean I think it is important if you cannot get the kid to sit down after really trying to just refer them to the specialist in Pedo. I just have never actually seen it done. Seems like a field that is really not used all that much from what I have seen. If anyone can shed some light on this I would really appreciate it. And if your a Pedodontist do not take any offense it is just my opinion from what I have been exposed too. Thanks