Peds Board Review CDs - thoughts?

Started by kristing
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kristing

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Currently trying to figure out which set of CDs to get. Not going to take the class, as the classes for the steps and the MCAT were a big waste of time and money and I do better listening anyway...

SOOO
Does anyone have any input into which they liked or has a better reputation? I only know of 2, and that's only because I got flyers for them in the mail - from Arkansas and UCLA.

Thoughts?
 
Sorry to piggyback onto the OP's question, but in the vein of the original question:
What kind of Board Review Question Software (on CD if possible) do most residents use? I know medicine residents love Medstudy, which is also available for Peds, but I haven't heard anything about their reputation for peds.