Penn Interview question???

Started by DMDRi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DMDRi

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Heyy

I was just wondering for those of you who have been interviewed, invited for an interview or already accepted into Penn, how were you notified of your interview? Was it via mail, email or did someone like Corky give you a phone call? Reason being is that I am moving out of my apartment and into a different state in a week. However, my address on AADSAS is that apartment as well as my permanent address, home (so if it is by mail, I am hoping it will be sent to that one). Thanks everyone!
 
I received an email from Corky as well as snail mail a few days later.
 
i received my invite via mail to the mailing address listed on aadsas (which is different than my permanent aadsas address) .. maybe call Penn and inform them of your address change to make sure you are contacted properly