Pennsylvania

Started by Loolical
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Loolical

Glasgow c/o 2015!!!
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone not heard from Pennsylvania yet? I see that some people have got rejections and some have got interviews already, but I haven't heard a peep. Starting to get worried...
 
Has anyone not heard from Pennsylvania yet? I see that some people have got rejections and some have got interviews already, but I haven't heard a peep. Starting to get worried...


Nothing here, but it's still early in the game for them. They really spread everything out--I think they have some interviews in mid Feb? So those people probably won't hear until after new years.