Personal Statement addressed to....

Started by toothhead
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

toothhead

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Who did you all address your personal statement to? Did you go with a generic Dear Sir/Madam, address the dental committee, neither?
btw, I'm not applying to American schools, so it's not an online form. I have to print it and physically mail it, so I feel like if I don't include any greeting, it would be a bit weird, seeing as it's letter-like... Anyway, I couldn't find any related topics on this forum so I'd appreciate any help!
 
It's a statement. you don't address statements. well, i guess you could if you wanted to. but I'm sure pre-dent don't.