Personal statement editing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

runningman33

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I'm a 4th year med student and I had to go through the residency application process this year. Like many other people, I had some trouble writing my personal statement. Luckily, I am good friends with a professional editor and she was able to help me make my personal statement awesome.

I was discussing the possibility of her starting up a personal statement editing service. I am trying to get a better idea of the desire for this service.

SDN has always been a great source of info for me. I would really appreciate it if you could take 1 minute to fill out this surveymonkey survey for me.


Peter
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

I'm a 4th year med student and I had to go through the residency application process this year. Like many other people, I had some trouble writing my personal statement. Luckily, I am good friends with a professional editor and she was able to help me make my personal statement awesome.

I was discussing the possibility of her starting up a personal statement editing service. I am trying to get a better idea of the desire for this service.

SDN has always been a great source of info for me. I would really appreciate it if you could take 1 minute to fill out this surveymonkey survey for me.

Peter

But you only have 2 posts?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.