• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

Personal statement editing

Status
Not open for further replies.

runningman33

Mar 6, 2012
  1. Medical Student
    Hello,

I'm a 4th year med student and I had to go through the residency application process this year. Like many other people, I had some trouble writing my personal statement. Luckily, I am good friends with a professional editor and she was able to help me make my personal statement awesome.

I was discussing the possibility of her starting up a personal statement editing service. I am trying to get a better idea of the desire for this service.

SDN has always been a great source of info for me. I would really appreciate it if you could take 1 minute to fill out this surveymonkey survey for me.

Peter

Last edited by a moderator:

xXIDaShizIXx

7+ Year Member
    Sep 18, 2011
    1. Other Health Professions Student
      Hello,

I'm a 4th year med student and I had to go through the residency application process this year. Like many other people, I had some trouble writing my personal statement. Luckily, I am good friends with a professional editor and she was able to help me make my personal statement awesome.

I was discussing the possibility of her starting up a personal statement editing service. I am trying to get a better idea of the desire for this service.

SDN has always been a great source of info for me. I would really appreciate it if you could take 1 minute to fill out this surveymonkey survey for me.

Peter

But you only have 2 posts?

Last edited by a moderator:
      About the Ads
      Status
      Not open for further replies.