Personal Statement Feedback

Started by Bavestry
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Bavestry

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to read my personal statement and/or activities section descriptions from my previous application last cycle. I just want some good feedback from someone who is not directly involved in my situation so I can get an honest opinion about how to improve for this upcoming cycle.

Let me know if you're willing to do that and I'll PM you the google doc!

Thank you so much!
 
I would do a read over for you, not that I am perfect🙂 MS-1, applied broadly got numerous interviews