personal statement

Started by anonOD22
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

anonOD22

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been stuck on what to write my personal statement on and need some help. Anybody have any ideas or tips on how I should go about it??
 
There are sample personal statements you can view online. I did that to get my own ideas flowing, to see if anything I read sparked memories of my own experiences. I wrote about a particular patient that I connected with well in my time as a technician and how being a nontraditional student affected my academic motivation and performance in a positive way. And, of course, why I love optometry.