Personal statement

Started by lalee
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lalee

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been working on my personal statement the last month or so. Every time I read it/tweek it, I still feel like it sounds blah. I know we can sometimes be our own worst critic. I really need to get my apps in, but this just keeps me stuck. Would anyone like to critque my statement? I could PM it to you.
any help would be greatly appreciated!😍
 
Hi lalee,
I already PMed this message to you, but in case u didn't receive it, I thought I'd post this reply...You are welcome to send your personal statement to me. I have had past agony with mine, so I can relate. I will do best to give you constructive feedback. Good luck!:clap:
 
medicinegirl,
I PMd you...thanks in advance...and good luck on your interview!! Let us know how it goes!:clap: