Pharm School Reccomendations

Started by msrowe
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

msrowe

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am entering my senior year of my Biology degree at ASU with a below average GPA for pharmacy school canidates. I was wondering what are the easier schools to get into when I start applying to pharmacy shcools. I am nearing the date when I will be taking my PCAT, hopefully I can posta good score. If I do well on the PCAT will they look at that more than my GPA? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks, Mitch
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you do really good on the PCAT you might still have a chance. Do you have any Pharmacy experience? If you don't do amazing on the PCAT I recommend retaking some classes. And as far as easier schools to get into, that would prob be some of the brand new schools opening up. There's a thead around here somewhere about the new ones. I'll try to find it
 
all pharmacy schools are easy to get into, you just have to find one that is willing to accept you.