Pharm Tech Exam Results

Started by pharMchiCK
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

P

pharMchiCK

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey. Does anyone know how long will it be till i find out if i passed the certification exam that i took in NOVEMBER??

when's the earliest i can find out?

thanks!
 
pharMchiCK said:
Hey. Does anyone know how long will it be till i find out if i passed the certification exam that i took in NOVEMBER??

when's the earliest i can find out?

thanks!

When I took it in March I think it was about 4 weeks. They posted scores on the website ptcb.org about a week before I got them in the mail
 
That thing was hard.

Of course I never worked formally in a pharmacy.

So the drug names were like - uh - okay it's not C2... so.... this one.

But the math was cool. Come on math, be a life saver! =D
 
pharMchiCK said:
Hey. Does anyone know how long will it be till i find out if i passed the certification exam that i took in NOVEMBER??

when's the earliest i can find out?

thanks!

according to the ptcb website:


November PTCE Results
The results from the November PTCE will be available on December 16th. On December 16th there will be a link placed here which will allow you to check your results.