pharmacas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I called and talked to them and they said either tomorrow or middle of the week, but didn't want to "guarantee" that it will be open tomorrow. I planned on waiting till midnight to see if they opened it, but I doubt I'll be doing that.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I called and talked to them and they said either tomorrow or middle of the week, but didn't want to "guarantee" that it will be open tomorrow. I planned on waiting till midnight to see if they opened it, but I doubt I'll be doing that.

What? Really? I thought it was middle of June? 😕