Pharmacist Job in NJ

Started by Eugy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Eugy

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
I'm looking for Pharmacist role in NJ. I'm trying by applying via Indeed, LinkedIn, Glassdoor,etc.
Can someone suggest me other sources to look for the jobs or if there are any vacancies that you are aware of, can you please let me know.
 
Hi everyone,
I'm looking for Pharmacist role in NJ. I'm trying by applying via Indeed, LinkedIn, Glassdoor,etc.
Can someone suggest me other sources to look for the jobs or if there are any vacancies that you are aware of, can you please let me know.

Looking at the Government BLS survey for Pharmacy NJ is actually the most saturated state in the US. My advice is to look for work in PA or Maine or CT. You may not be able to secure work in NJ without networking or working in dangerous areas of Newark and Camden. Working in these areas you will be robbed and possibly killed or hurt badly.